Honestly, this makes me love Joe even more. He’s being open about his life and career and I think it’s amazing when celebrities do this. It strengthens the connection they have with their fans. It also goes to show the haters that Joe really cares about us fans and loves us enough to share something like this. It’s like Demi opening up about her past; it can help those listening to kind of wake up and fix what’s wrong. I’m am so proud of Joe and to call myself a huge fan of his.
Wedding Bells “V”.
Thanks. :’) I think we all need it. It just hit me that the band is over and now I’m tearing up.
Lots. They’re going on Goodmorning America tomorrow to clear it all up, but for now, Ken Baker from E! is answering questions on Twitter.
Oh from xnibbyjonas on YouTube? Yeah! I loved the video. :)
1. THE JONAS BROTHERS WILL NEVER BE OVER FOR ME.
2. Yes, my blog will always stay up, even if I’m not making posts. :)
As you guys know, our boys are going through something right now and the tour and album have been put on hold. I’m sure we all are staying for these guys no matter how long it takes for them to release their long-awaited album and finally tour the US and the world once again.
I wanted to make a video for them to show them that we are staying and will always be there for them because they are always there for us.
That’s where you come in!
Here’s what we’ll do:
Choose 1-2 options
- Make a sign and send a picture of you holding it to my Twitter @adamjosephjemi or you can send it through email (below).
- Make a video telling the boys how much you love them and support, believe in them. You can talk about how they have changed your life or what their music means to you. You don’t have to get too personal. Keep it short: 60 seconds or less.
- If you are unable to send in a photo or video, you can still participate! Tweet me @adamjosephjemi your message and I’ll include it in the video!
PLEASE SPREAD THIS POST! I WOULD LIKE TO GET AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE! IT DOESN’T MATTER HOW LONG THE VIDEO TURNS OUT TO BE! I WANT JONAS FANS/JONATICS FROM EVERYWHERE TO BE IN IT. REMIND THEM OF THEIR FANS AROUND THE WORLD. GET THIS LINK OUT THERE SO THIS VIDEO CAN BE THE BEST IT CAN!
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Twitter - @adamjosephjemi
Tumblr - thingsiloveaboutjoej.tumblr.com
YouTube & Google+: JonasLovatoLloyd - http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNAZnoWIFZVA8dL5rTFELug
Well, the boys are grown up now and they have to be responsible for themselves. I know that Kevin Sr. is their manager and all, but they still have to explain things for themselves and I’m sure their parents wouldn’t just step in and speak for them, especially with something this big.